Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Cutting Cafe: All About School

As promised, I am back to share another Cutting Cafe goody with you. My boy's started school this past Monday, 4th grade and Kindergarten. So I thought the All About School printable stamp set was quite appropriate for the occasion.

This set includes 38 images for just $6.99! Here, I layered two of the images together before printing.

I also wanted to share a few pics of the boys on their way off to the first day of school. Bummer...it is SOOO humid here that as soon as I took the camera outside, the lens started to fog up. I was able to snap just a few before it was completely useless. LOL Oh well, it will just add to the memory, right!?


Love my handsome boys!

On a side note, I wanted to apologize for not stopping around and giving much blog love lately. As some of you may remember, I have a huge deadline at work coming up in Sept. So my time has been EXTREMELY limited, and I've only been able to fit in the top priority "must do"s. Not that you guys aren't high on that list...but I'm sure you would much rather have me tracking down manufacturers for some new products. *Hint *Hint Right?!

Thanks for all of the love! Oh and Mehndi Medallions will be back in stock shortly. I will let you guys know as soon as they hit my doorstep!

Project Supplies

Stamps: All About School digital stamps (Cutting Cafe)
Ink: Copic markers
Paper: Thrift Shop patterned paper (October Afternoon); Very Vanilla, So Saffron cardstock (Stampin' Up!)
Fibers: Pure Poppy saddle stitched ribbon (Papertrey Ink)
Other: Scallop die (Sizzix); Summer Sunrise vintage buttons (Papertrey Ink), Circle Cutter (Martha Stewart)

16 comments:

  1. Adorable card...perfect for back to school! Handsome little guys too! Hope they are enjoying going back to school!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card and really cute boys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card! Your little men are soooo cute! Humidity is one thing I don't miss about the South! Yucko!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE your card! That color combo rocks! The pics of your boys are adorable. I've been having that problem, lately, with my camera, too! Bummer! Today it was a cool 75 degrees with a gentle, much-needed rain, though. Yihoo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww what a cute card!! :) :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great card. Love the layout and your choice of paper is perfect. Cute pictures of your boys...sure brings back a flood of memories!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What cutie pies! You new avatar is cute, too. Love that you are sporting the curly girl do. This time of year down here, I do not even attempt to straighten my hair.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute boys - mine started school today. I also have two boys - a 4th grader and kindergartener too! How funny!

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh my what totally fun card Dawn...I love it...boo oo that I can't see your kids.....blogger is totally weird..i see some and not others...errrrrrrrrrrrrr

    ReplyDelete
  10. Perfectly ADORABLE (both the card and your boys :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Handsome boys Dawn! And love the colors on your card.

    ReplyDelete
  12. YOU are one busy girl! THIS CARD is wonderful! SERIOUSLY, delicious! You are CRANKING out some SERIOUS inspiration, friend! Not to mention, that sparkly, RADIANT new photo of YOU! {LOVE IT!!!} I don't know HOW you do it all, but you inspire me with EVERY BIT OF "IT!" Hang tight to your schedule, dear... don't worry about a thing... {wait for it...} WE'LL LEAVE THE LIGHT ON FOR YA!

    {Oh, c'mon! I couldn't resist!}

    ReplyDelete
  13. P.S. YOUR boys are SOOOO sweet! I hope it's a TERRIFIC year for all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my, it's gorgeous!

    And thanks for leaving a comment on my meal planning post over at Sherbert Blossom!

    P.S. I grew up in Florida! Just a couple hours south a Jacksonville!

    ReplyDelete

Connect with us:

Follow Us on Pinterest