Saturday, August 7, 2010

Entire August Release Winner

Tonight's the night! The Wplus9 August Release will be available for purchase tonight at midnight at www.wplus9.com. But before then, I wanted to announce the winner of the entire August Release.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------


August 2010 Release Winner Day 3: Entire August Release

Jinny Newlin who said:
These are fantastic! I LOVE your attention to detail! You get in lots of little stamps to make such perfectly coordinated, complete, stamp sets. Those sentiments are great, too! So many UNIQUE sentiments to choose from!

Congratulations Jinny! Contact me at dawn@wplus9.com with your address so I can get these into the mail for you!


---------------------------------------------------------------------------


I also wanted to take a minute to welcome all of you who are discovering Wplus9 for the first time. I saw a lot of new names in the comments this month and am thrilled to welcome you. Thank you so much for leaving comments and for supporting me. There are a ton of talented stamp designers out there and anytime I can inspire you or catch your attention...it is truly an honor.

7 comments:

  1. I am so in love with the Magical Moments set - I have been hoping someone would come up with a set just like it! A definite must-have!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGracious! You've got to be kidding me! Is this my lucky day, or what?! Thank you so much, Dawn! I'm emailing ASAP!

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATULATIONS, Jinny!!!! {You ARE a lucky duck!} What a great prize!!! I'm glad to know it's not just my imagination - there ARE a lot of new names and faces around here! HOW AWESOME! Wahoooo!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay Jinny!!! You so deserve it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratualtions, Dawn, on the new releases. I really love the Magical Moments set and the backgrounds. Fabulous work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Jinny! Lucky you!! :)

    Dawn, I have just discovered Wplus9 and love your style of stamps, the high quality of them and that you give us lots of time to decide on the new releases by doing sneak peeks but then also doing a full reveal. I really appreciate that so much, I feel it is a more honest way of doing business and I am excited to have a new company to support. Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just found you! Love the complete details with each stamp set and the unique sentiments! I will be back!

    ReplyDelete

Connect with us:

Follow Us on Pinterest