Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Glimmer Challenge and a Birthday Wish

Man where does time go?! I've been meaning to post this for almost a week. If you are looking for a challenge, and an opportunity to win some Wplus9 goodies, hop on over to Aspiring to Creativity for their 2nd Glimmer Challenge.

How is that for some inspiration?! You have until Friday August 27th @ 11:59 MDT to play. What's up for grabs? A $20 Gift Certificate to the Wplus9 Design Studio. Be sure to check it out. ;o)

I also wanted to send a great big HAPPY BIRTHDAY out to Ms. Kerrianne Gwin! I had a blast this weekend girl!

I'm off to do some illustrating, be back soon with a card, I've got a few stacking up and itching to be shared.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Dawn!! It was such a great time and thank you so much for celebrating it with me!! XOXO!!! <3

    ReplyDelete

Connect with us:

Follow Us on Pinterest