Friday, April 5, 2013

Wplus9 April/May 2013 Release Day

It's release Day! Our April/May 2013 Release is now available at www.wplus9.com

If you missed our previews, don't worry, you can catch up by clicking on the links or graphics below:

Release Day 1 Previews


Release Day 2 Previews


Release Day 3 Previews

And don't forget the full reveal, where you'll get all the details on everything included in this release!

Thanks again, for joining us, for your support and for all of your kind comments! I'll be back Monday with another Monday Mood Board Challenge and the winners from last week.

4 comments:

  1. Awesome cards!! I have to say I wish you would have a release every month :-) I love your stamps !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really stunning release Dawn...I wished I could buy it all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWESOME Release!! I am LOVING it ALL!! SO SAD to not have the DT Projects to go and check out though!! It was ALWAYS my FAVORITE Part!! =) Looking forward to seeing what they will be posting later on though!! THANKS AGAIN for the chances to win each Release and Monday and have a Fabulous Week!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. We absоlutely lοve youг blog and finԁ nearly all of
    your рost's to be just what I'm lоoking foг.
    can you offer guest writeгs to write content for you?
    I wouldn't mind publishing a post or elaborating on a few of the subjects you write regarding here. Again, awesome weblog!

    My webpage :: Daniel Chavez Moran

    ReplyDelete

Connect with us:

Follow Us on Pinterest