Saturday, April 29, 2017

Multi-Layer Scene Building with Kelly

Hello Crafters! Two of my favorite things about cards are colors and cute critters. We're combining both today to create a fun birthday card.

There are so many cute animal sets in the Wplus9 arsenal that I had a hard time choosing but ultimately I decided to use the ones who haven't seen any love from me in awhile. I mean, look how adorable they are. How could I - in good conscious - continue to neglect them, right?

You can follow along from start to finish in the video below.


Watch above or watch in HD at YouTube

I love the way they pop out from their little windows. I think it gives the card such charming character. The addition if the actual twine strings to the balloons adds a bit of texture to the card which is super fun.

Don't you just love the shimmers on the balloons? I know I love shimmer on everything but I feel like it's a good problem to have. ;o)

I hope you're inspired to be creative this weekend! Thanks so much for stopping by!

FEATURED SUPPLIES

For a full supply list please click here.

10 comments:

  1. WOW, Kelly! This looks great! Love the way you think outside the box and bring all these adorable stamp sets together. Fortunately, I have them ALL in my own stash! For some reason, I never thought of using them together - such a fun card - thanks for sharing today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this awesome birthday card! Cute critters and balloons...how can you go wrong? Kelly, your colouring videos are always so inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is SO ADORABLE, Kelly! I loved watching you work your magic with coloring! Thank you for all the tips! SO SWEET!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very well done and yes, shimmer looks good on balloons, actually shimmer looks good on most everything!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely darling card - thanks so much for your video!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute "uplifting" card. More important, such an inspiring and informative video. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Connect with us:

Follow Us on Pinterest