Sunday, April 30, 2017

Simple Copic Coloring by Joni

Hello Everyone, Joni here sharing another inspiration using the Modern Petunias stamp using simple watercoloring and the use of minimal Copic Markers.

To begin, I first watercolored the watercolor panel using Gansai Tambi Watercolor and I also added some gold splatters using Gansai Tambi Starry Colors.

Next, I colored the Petunias with Copic Markers. Really simple to color these images with just very few colors. For the flowers I used R08, R59, Y35, for the leaves I used YG13, YG00.

Once they were all colored, I die cut them using their companion die. For the sentiment I heat embossed the "I'm proud to call you my friend" sentiment from the Kind Soul stamp set in white onto black card stock.

I hope you enjoyed! Thank you so much for stopping by!

Featured Supplies

For your convenience, here is a list of the featured Wplus9 supplies used on today's project(s), along with links to purchase.

4 comments:

Connect with us:

Follow Us on Pinterest