Thursday, September 7, 2017

Vintage Bouquet with Joni

Hello everyone. Joni here sharing with an oldie but goodie stamp set Beautiful Bouquet: Dahlia. For my project I tried to create something with more of a vintage feel. It's really easy to achieve using the Prima Metallic Accents Watercolor Cake.

To begin I first stamped the image on watercolor paper and colored it with Prima Metallic Accents Watercolor Cake. I let it dry and then added a few splatters. I then adhered it to a card base.

For the sentiment I used the stamp set from Modern Anemones and Beautiful Bouquet: Daliah. This is a really simple watercolor project if you need something fast and just want to play around with different colors or experiment with a new watercolor palette.

I added some Pretty Pink Posh Sparkling Clear Sequins to finish off the card.

I hope you enjoyed! Until next time!

5 comments:

Connect with us:

Follow Us on Pinterest