Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Basic Labels Shaker Card with Joni

Hello Everyone, Joni here sharing my take on these new gorgeous florals, Southern Summer Florals 1 and Southern Summer Florals 2 along with their companion dies.

To begin, I distressed my card front panel with Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Tattered Rose. Then die-cut using the new Basic Labels Die.

Next, I distressed another panel using Tim Holtz Distress Ink Scattered Straw and stamped all my flowers using Color Box Pigment and Chalk Inks. I then die cut them using the Summer Florals 1 Die and Southern Summer Florals 2 Die.

Next, I adhered clear acrylic behind the front card panel and added foam tape to hold the Sunny Days Mix sequins from Pretty Pink Posh.

Next, I did not have a cardstock to match my card. So I colored a piece of cardstock with Wplus9 PURE COLOR Dye ink in Old Gold. I stamped the sentiment "you're the best" and the rectangle frame label from Basic Labels in Versamark and heat embossed them in white. I used the companion Basic Labels Die to die cut the label.

Next, I assembled the die-cut pieces on top of the card and added the die-cut sentiment "thanks" from Basic Greetings Die. I also added some dots from Summer Citrus for a little added interest.

I hope you enjoyed! Have Great Day!

8 comments:

Connect with us:

Follow Us on Pinterest