Thursday, July 20, 2017

Guest Artist Feature: Laura Bassen

Hi there! Laura here and today I have a fun project to share featuring both the Southern Summer Florals 1 & 2 stamps and dies.

I combined both of these sets along with one of the Basic Greetings Die to make a colorful floral wreath design.

I stamped several of the floral images from both the Southern Summer Florals 1 & 2 sets using my MISTI and a mixture of pigment & dye inks.

I used the coordinating dies to die cut each image out popped them up with foam tape arranging them in a wreath-like shape to frame the sentiment.

Here is a video to show you how I created this project


Watch above or watch in HD at YouTube

Hope you enjoyed the video! Thanks so much for stopping by & have a wonderful day!

~Laura

Featured Supplies

For your convenience, here is a list of the featured Wplus9 supplies used on today's project(s), along with links to purchase.

6 comments:

  1. Pretty card,all the lovely flowers n leaves look beautiful on light grey base :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Laura ~ Gorgeous card, great advice (on the inks) and lots of laughs (in the video). What more can anyone ask for?? LOL
    Have a wonderful weekend! ~HUGS~
    #kindnessmatters

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, Laura. Love this pretty, bright floral wreath. The video was very helpful. I'm learning to use my MISTI and enjoy seeing different ways other people use it. (BTW, you made me laugh when you said catty-cornered. I also use it and I think you are using it correctly.Slang words are interesting in different parts of the country.)Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this a LOT! Very pretty and great advice on buying the inks. i couldn't agree more!

    ReplyDelete

Connect with us:

Follow Us on Pinterest