Saturday, August 14, 2010

Color Cue {7} Challenge

Details

Create a card, scrapbook page, digital layout, tag, whatever...just make sure to use the above colors, aqua, gold, red, cream (or white). Anything you have on hand close to the colors will do. Black or Brown for sentiments or outlines is fine as always.

Create your project and post it to your blog or online photo gallery such as Flickr or SCS. Add a direct link to your project (not your homepage please) by clicking the "add your link" button below.

Deadline

You have until September 7th at 10:59 pm EST to play along. You will know the deadline has passed when the link to add your project is no longer available.

Bonus

If you have Wplus9 stamps in your stash, now would be the time to bust them out. I will be collecting lucky participants to feature as "On Cue with Color" here on the blog and at The Studio. If you don't have any yet...don't worry I still want to be inspired by you and you will still be featured here on the blog!

Here's some inspiration from the Wplus9 Design Team to get you started. Just click on each name to visit their blog and get the details on their projects.

I have been trying to step outside of my usual box more lately and have recently accumulated a bit of patterned papers. For this card, I paired Lovey Dovey by We R Memory Keepers paper with a sentiment from Wplus9's Love Birds. Patterned paper makes a quick and simple card come together in a snap.


Heather Pulvirenti

Hannah Craner

Elise Durenberger

Savitri Wilder

Maile Belles

Kerrianne Gwin

Now it's your turn! Add your link below.


8 comments:

  1. OH MY GOODNESS, this is such a great color challenge! I cannot wait to play along- it's going to be so much fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooohhhh, goodness! Dawn, your card is SO colorfuliscious! I'm so proud of you "reaching" out of your box! Tee Hee YOU never cease to delight with your creations! {If I don't get my hands on some of that twine soon, I may just BURST! It's WONDERFUL!} Thanks for putting together such a GORGEOUS palette, once again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful selection of colors. Love the DT projects!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are some gorgeous cards, and I'm in love with these colours! I made one card, but I'll be back :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a great inspirations, Dawn!! I always love coming here to see your gorgeous work! This is no exception!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this color cue challenge!! All of these cards are gorgeous!! Thank you for sharing!

    Melissa ~
    TheHive – A Social Community for the Arts and Crafts Industry

    ReplyDelete
  7. I became a fan! These colors are so nice together that I couldn't help myself... I had to join along with the challenge. Thanks for picking something that I wouldn't have brought together on my own!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love how these colours just make me feel happy! Great choice.

    ReplyDelete

Connect with us:

Follow Us on Pinterest