Tuesday, August 31, 2010

September 2010 Sneak Peek Day 4: Full Reveal

First, I just want to say that I am so flattered and excited about the huge response Wplus9 has been receiving over the last few releases! I can't express how much the comments and encouragement mean to me. I truly appreciate each one. And though I may not reply to every comment, I do read them all and go through and randomly reply to a lot of them. Thank you guys so much! So, are you ready for the full reveal?

Introducing the newest addition to the Wplus9 Design Studio. Ever After will be available for purchase on Wednesday, September 1st at www.wplus9.com.

Ever After

Details

Set of 15 high-quality photo-polymer stamps;
4 sentiments and 10 images
Full Set Dimensions: 6x8
Price: $19


Still itching to see more samples? The design team has more to share with you today.

Be sure to check here to see if you are one of the lucky winners of Ever After, I will post the 2 lucky winners by noon today!

13 comments:

  1. This is my first visit to your blog. I hopped over from Sherbet Blossom. I see you are very creative. Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty, love it :) :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another beautiful set, love the sentiments. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Knocked it out of the park again, this is a truly stunning set.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dawn,

    Thank you for the love you left over at my blog. I really enjoy comments from people, especially ones as talented as you! I've been following your blog for a while and just love your style. You make such beautiful cards. I love your stamps and wish I had money to buy some of them. Hoping down the road, we will gain a little more financial stability so I can finally try them out. Best wishes to you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on another beautiful set!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ya SEEEEEEEE! Oh, it's exquisite!!!! Beautiful, beautiful, inspired work, m'dear!

    ReplyDelete
  8. this set will be perfect for so many types of cards--great stamp set, dawn!

    ReplyDelete

Connect with us:

Follow Us on Pinterest