Monday, August 9, 2010

Cutting Cafe: Library Card

I have another Cutting Cafe goody to share with you today. The Library Card printable stamp set and cutting file.

This little guy is so fun. This set includes 6 different colors in 2 sizes and card holders for just $1.99! Just click and print and you've got as many of these as you need on hand just ready to go.

This card took all of about 10 minutes to throw together, and will be great for that "A" that one of the boys is sure to bring home soon. ;o)

Have a wonderful day and don't forget, the "On Cue" picks will be up very soon!

8 comments:

  1. This is awesome Dawn! Love that it is created in mind for one of your boys, because I often think they get overlooked with card giving How perfect for the occasion. Great colors and design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, I love, love, love this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey dawn, this is one fantastic card girl...you rock...hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not only are you SO clever, and modern, and digi-savvy, but YOU are one thoughtful mama! Maybe I should make some of these for my boy, just to set the bar for the year! {Ha Ha! - Last year was a bit of a struggle for my sweet lad...} This is DARLING & inspirational!

    ReplyDelete
  5. adorable, dawn! your little guy will love it:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute! I love the pop of white.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sooo cute Dawn , love it!! :) :) :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete

Connect with us:

Follow Us on Pinterest