Thursday, August 12, 2010

On Cue With Color {6}

Karen Baker
Karen is our On Cue feature as well as Elise's personal pick.

How is that for a round-up?! There were so many gorgeous creations for this color combo. It seems this one really pulled at the girly side of us. I saw so many flowers and butterflies and flourishes...just beautiful.

Be sure to check out all of the entries if you haven't already. The Color Cue is always packed with tons of talent and inspiration!

Congratulations Karen, you and your card will be featured on the homepage at the Studio, www.wplus9.com!

Thanks again to everyone who played along, the next Color Cue will be up on the 15th, I hope you find some time to play again! In the mean-time, how are you guys liking the Color Cue? The amount of time to participate? The color choices? Let me know your thoughts or suggestions. I just want to make sure you are having a good time!

11 comments:

  1. such beautiful cards, CONGRATULATIONS ladies.

    in regards to feed back-really enjoyed the last challenge and appreciated that you'll got back to me in regards to my enquiry about craft paper. Just shows that the comments are actually being read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for this wonderful honor and what beautiful set of card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my thks for featuring my creation... I feel so honored! This was a fab color combo.. can't wait for the next one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous picks, dawn! congrats, everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Dawn for picking mine! Yippie! So excited, it made my Friday. I love these color challenges and wouldn't change a thing about them, so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats, ladies! Beautiful work! I'm echoing Brandi, "I love these color challenges and wouldn't change a thing about them!"

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats guys!!! Yay Karen and Bonnie Rose!!! HUGS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations, EVERYONE! {OMG!} There are SO many AMAZINGLY talented folks who play at this site!!! It is SO wonderful seeing all of the unbelievably creative ways you all weave these colors into your breath taking creations! Thanks to EVERYONE for contributing their time and talent - it makes the whole thing THAT much more fun for us all! Yee Haw!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats to all of the lovely ladies and their lovely creations! And special thanks to Hannah who honored my card this week! What a way to make my day!! thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations to *all* of the talented ladies featured! And thank you so much for the honour of seeing my card highlighted too! (*Thank You* Savitri!) I feel rather humbled that it's there - I have had so many compliments IRL about those colours - and the credit for them is all yours!

    ReplyDelete

Connect with us:

Follow Us on Pinterest