Sunday, March 13, 2016

Birthday Wishes Treat Bag

Hello Everyone, it's Joni, and I'm here with more inspiration featuring the recently released Happy Wishes and That Is All stamp sets.

For this project, any Kraft bags will work and any of the Wplus9 stamps will be so gorgeous as a background for this Kraft goodie bags project.

To create the background, I first stamped the paint streak image from Main Squeeze in Versamark ink and heat embossed it in white.

To create the tag, I die cut the stitched circle from the Love Mom Layers die and distressed the sides with Distress Ink in Tumbled Glass. I added the sentiment "birthday wishes" from That Is All and heat embossed it in Gold. I also stamped some of the flower center images from Happy Wishes in Falling Star for added interest on the tag.

I stamped and die cut the leaves and flowers from the Happy Wishes stamp and companion die in Little Piggy (flower), Falling Star (flower bud), and Last Leaf (leaves) Wplus9 PURE COLOR dye inks.

I created a little spray of flowers at the top of my tag and added a bow. Finally, I adhered the tag to my Kraft bag with a little foam tape.

Wplus9 Supplies:

I think these would also make adorable little Easter treat bags, how about you? Hope you enjoyed, and thanks for stopping in!

11 comments:

  1. Yes, absolutely adorable treat bags! Love the white on kraft and your darling cluster of blooms! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful idea for the Happy Wishes set!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous. May do a version of this for Easter. So fresh and full of spring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous treat bags--love the white on kraft! Such a sweet tag with the cluster of spring blooms!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this so much! It's perfect! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think these wonderful blooms would embellish any type of bag (or card), but definitely I can see these lovelies on an upcoming Easter treat bag! What an adorable project, Joni! I'm so happy I ordered this lovely stamp/die set.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful idea and so beautiful :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Whst an amazing way to decorate a bag! Looks amazing! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Connect with us:

Follow Us on Pinterest