Wednesday, March 16, 2016

VIDEO: Easy Background and Flocking Details

Hello! It's Dawn, and today's video is all about the flocking!

I decided to pair it up with our Gift Card Layers die and Easter Blessings stamp set as it was perfect for those fluffy bunny tails and sheep's wool. You can watch below to see how this project came together and to learn more about the products I used.

Watch above or watch in HD at YouTube

I may have developed a little crush on this stuff. I mean it's soft and fluffy, doesn't shed and has glitter. What's not to love? And I know this is an old product, but hey, great things never go out of style. And just look at that "fluff"....

And I couldn't stop at just one, so I did create another card. And like I mentioned in the video, I think this one would be fun to do in a "flocking rainbow" of sheep!

This time I got a little help with the layout using the circle die cut from the Love Mom Layers die, and the Banner Trio die.

Thanks so much for stopping by today. I hope you are having a fantastic start to Spring!

15 comments:

  1. These cards are just adorable, and I love the techniques you used in making them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute, Dawn, and I'm really digging that flocking powder, need to get some for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know how I ever missed this stamp set. Gorgeous cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute, love the random stamping all over the card! I was thinking the same thing... ugghhh..flocking? Really? But now that I know it doesn't shed and it's that easy, I will have to try it!!!!! Thanks Dawn and I hope you have a wonderful Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love watching your videos, Dawn-they make me smile ---> :)
    Such a cute card! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. SUPER sweet cards!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great video. Lovely colorful cards.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Incredible card! So soft and tender!
    Cristina
    thehouseoftheblackbirds.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my.. These are so cute! Adorable sheep! great video, love watching and listening to you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. loved this video tutorial on these sweet cards , thanks for sharing ♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. fabulous ideas and both cards are so pretty :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. SQUEAL!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Designs and the Video!! This is one of those sets that I NEED to pull out and use MORE!! =) THANKS SO MUCH for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

    ReplyDelete

Connect with us:

Follow Us on Pinterest