Wednesday, March 30, 2016

VIDEO: Building a Scene with Kelly Latevola

I know Easter has come and gone, but I still have bunnies and Spring on my mind. I can't wait for the warmer temps and flowers blooming that is right around the corner!

I thought it would be fun to build a little scene around these cute bunnies. This simple sentiment makes this card usable for any holiday, or maybe just a quick pick me up to pop in the mail for a friend who needs a smile.

You can see how this card came together by watching the video below.

Watch above or watch in HD at YouTube

I love how mixing stamp sets can give you such an original card. Happy Mail and Wishing You have all these pieces you can mix and match to create different scenes.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Featured Supplies

7 comments:

  1. Love when Kelly's on the blog! Such a fun, sweet card! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodnes, this is the cutest! Beautiful coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kelly and her card are so cute! :) Great video!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such an adorable card Kelly. I love watching your videos. I always learn something! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome coloring, cute card and great video.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is incredibly cute. And so beautifully made!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card!
    Cristina
    thehouseoftheblackbirds.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete

Connect with us:

Follow Us on Pinterest