Friday, March 18, 2016

VIDEO: Stretch Your Holiday Stamps

Hello Crafters!
I absolutely love holiday stamps, and I hate to watch them collecting dust during the rest of the year. They are so pretty and really they just want to be loved. Today we're going to show them some :)

I used the outline image from Silver Bells paired with Fresh Cut Florals to create a simple Spring card. Often pairing your holiday set with just one other set is enough to stretch it into something completely different, like this wedding card.
I created a quick video showing you how I took a few solid images from the set and incorporated them into my outline image.

Watch above or watch in HD at YouTube
Basically, you can do magic with an outline pen. Those flowers look like they belong to the original image and I have a card that is completely original. Stamping is fun :)

What holiday stamps do you have to stretch? I hope you give it a try!
Thanks for visiting today!


Featured Supplies:


9 comments:

  1. Love that image for a wedding card! So pretty, Kelly! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great video, lovely card, awesome colors and very nice design. I like stretching your stamps "technique"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Kelly! This a GREAT mix of stamps:) Brilliant, love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful idea! Beautiful card :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty and everything does work together like it was meant to be combined! Such a great idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card! Loved watching your process video!

    ReplyDelete
  7. SUPER BEAUTIFUL Card!! I LOVE this idea of using the Bells for a Wedding Card!! THANKS SSO MUCH for sharing the Video too!!?? Have a Fabulous Week!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Feel absolutely the same about holiday stamps. Thank you for showing how they can be used for another occasions!
    Your card is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

Connect with us:

Follow Us on Pinterest