Thursday, March 18, 2010

Color Cue {2} Challenge

Details:
Create a card, scrapbook page, digital layout, tag, whatever...just make sure to use the above colors. (I used PTI's Stamper's Select, Ocean Tides, Lemon Tart, and SU's Melon Mambo) But anything you have on hand close to the colors will do. Sentiments or outlines in black are fine as well.

Create your project and post it to your blog or online photo gallery such as Flickr or SCS. Add a direct link to your project (not your homepage please) by clicking the "add your link" button below.

Deadline:
You have until April 7th at 11:59 pm EST to play along. You will know the deadline has passed when the link to add your project is no longer available.

Bonus:
If you have Wplus9 stamps in your stash already, now would be the time to bust them out. I will be collecting lucky participants to feature in the upcoming "On Cue with Color" section here on the blog and at The Studio. If you don't have any yet...don't worry I still want to be inspired by you and you will still be featured here on the blog!

I used Funky Flower to create some fun patterned paper.

Maile Belles used Love Birds to create a love scene that just drips with sweetness.

Elise Durenberger did some super fun and creative pattern stamping using Funky Flowers.

Savitri Wilder also used Love Birds and Funky Foliage to create a stunning CAS card.

Now it's your turn! Add your link below.


11 comments:

  1. SO excited about this challenge! Thanks for choosing such amazing colors, Dawn. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at how beautiful these colors are! HELLO!!!! Thanks for the terrific inspiration, Dawn! I can't wait to see what our lovely blog friends do with these FANTASTIC colors! Yee Haw!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the comment Dawn! You are too sweet! Thanks for the inspiration! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my! Awesome cards Dawn!! And I love your color challenge....I have to play along!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Dawn! I am so glad I got to play in this challenge. The colors are so fun. Hope you like my card! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! These are beautiful! I love them all, and the colors are amazing! I always want to play in your challenges, but I always seem to run out of time! I hope to play this time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for a fun colour challenge! Love all the projects, fabulous inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for all the inspiration, Dawn! This was such a fun challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm just a few minutes late adding my entry! :( Oh well... Here it is, if you're interested!
    http://glimmercraft.blogspot.com/2010/04/color-cue-2-challenge-dana.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. PS My mom tried another one here but missed the deadline as well!
    http://glimmercraft.blogspot.com/2010/04/color-cue-2-challenge-sabrina-2.html

    ReplyDelete

Connect with us:

Follow Us on Pinterest