Monday, March 8, 2010

Winners Page

All winners will be selected using random.org and announced here. You will have 1 week to contact me at dawn@wplus9.com to claim your prize.

If you do not already have an account set up at wplus9.com, please set one up and include the email address you've used to expedite processing. Thanks!

July 2017 Release Day 4 Winner - $50 Store Credit

Lindsey who said:
Fabulous card, Kelly! Loving everything I've seen this release.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

July 2017 Release Day 3 Winner - $25 Store Credit

Pennie Glasser who said:
I love your card, it's beautiful!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

July 2017 Release Day 2 Winner - $25 Store Credit

Denise Bryant who said:
Beautiful colors and dimension on these pretty cards! Love the Summer Citrus set!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

July 2017 Release Day 1 Winner - $25 Store Credit

Angela who said:
These flowers are beautiful!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

32 comments:

  1. Congratulations everyone .... you all are very very lucky !!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those cupids and banners!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to the winners! Enjoy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh wow! wow! I'm so excited! So happy to win this set! THANK YOU so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG!!!! Thank you so much! What an awesome surprise!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so happy I won! Thank you so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. CONGRATS ladies - can't wait to see your new WPlus9 creations :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations Miriam! Loved your comment..lol! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations Miriam Pranter

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow!!! That team is perfect!!! Not only the dies, but the stamps are gorgeous!!! It's the perfect stamp and die set that I have been waiting for long! Can't wait to play with them.
    eva

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my I am so delighted thank-you so very very much <3 love W plus 9

    ReplyDelete
  12. Making a card with your stamp sets/dies is so fun! Would love to 'bring 'me home".
    Thanks for the chance.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Okay who votes that we all get together to play with these winnings? ME!!! Congrats, ladies I'll be watching for these!
    =] Michele

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations Susi! Enjoy your goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ahhhh that's me that's me!!! So excited! Thank you so much Dawn! You're amazing! Emailing you now!

    ReplyDelete
  16. big Congrats to the winners. by the way where is the comment section on your daily blog page, looking everywhere an no place to comment. here is for winners. maybe I am not reading it correctly. anyway, help. I do love your creations and would love to comment in the right place. thankyou.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh, my gosh. Oh, my gosh. I am so excited. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh wow! I'm so happy!!!!! Thank you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love bird stamps and this one is extra cute. I have my fingers crossed and hope you pick me. Thanks, Phyllis

    ReplyDelete

Connect with us:

Follow Us on Pinterest