Sunday, March 7, 2010

Inside the Studio: Digital Release

I am excited to announce that, after several requests, Wplus9 Design Studio will be expanding to include digital downloads!

We will be offering Scrap Kits, Card Kits, Paper, and Stamps all in a digital format available for immediate download. That means you can play right away! LOL

Each digital release will include at least one set that is complimentary to a previously released set, as well as original items. These will all be available at the Studio, www.wplus9.com Monday, March 8th for purchase. And, we will continue the excitement through the week by showing you projects created with the newest digital releases.

Wplus9 Design Studio March 2010 Digital Release

Funky Flowers Digital Scrap Kit

Contents
10 12x12 300dpi digital papers
5 digital border elements
7 digital sticker elements
1 digital journaling element
3 digital stamp elements
1 digital word art

Price
$6.00 USD

Spring Argyle Digital Papers

Contents
5 8.5 x 11 300dpi digital papers

Price
$2.oo USD

Big Easter Digital Stamps

Contents
3 300dpi black & white digital stamps
2 300dpi colored digital stamps

Price
$2.oo USD

Easter Daffodils Card Kit

Contents
5 8.5 x 11 300dpi digital papers
2 300dpi colored digital stamps
2 300dpi black & white digital stamps

Price
$3.oo USD

So what do you think? Leave me a comment letting my know your thoughts, or what else you'd like to see by midnight EST tonight, and I will randomly select TWO lucky winners to recieve each of the March Digital Releases!

Thanks for stopping by!

13 comments:

  1. just LOVE the funky flowers kit!! super great idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad I checked in!!!
    The funky flowers kit and daffodils are on my list for tomorrow! Might even have to get the argyle papers... Big kisses and hugs to whomever came up with the idea!

    Love the prices!!

    Yippeeeee!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW--cute stuff! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the digi scrap kit! TOO CUTE! Love the colors and everything about it! I love everything on here though:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool! Digis are great for the fact that you can use them in any size you need. So glad you are offering your wonderful designs in a variety of formats!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH MY GOSH. You just must STOP with cuteness. First thing tomorrow, I am purchasing that adorable argyle paper and Funky Flowers scrap kit. Have no idea how to digitally scrapbook, but I will learn. That kit is just THAT cute! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous stuff! And those prices ... Love the fact that you've been thinking about us cardmakers too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh my, LOVE the funky flowers kit!!! too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Everything is beautiful! The Funky Flowers kit is too cute! So fun you are going digi!

    ReplyDelete
  9. When I first read about you going digital, I was skeptical. Not due to you or the company, but because I feel like digital paper and stamps are "cheating." ;) After seeing your offerings, though, I'm sold! I love it all, but especially the Easter digital stamps.
    Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are adorable! I can't wait to see a scrap kit with funky foliage, by far one of the cutest stamp sets I've seen lately. I would love to have coordinating papers!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey Dawn, so glad you are offering 'digis'. Not exactly sure how to go about using them, but hey, I have to start sonetime....

    Ange

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are so cute! I thought it might be digital stuff, when I saw your post the other day. :)

    ReplyDelete

Connect with us:

Follow Us on Pinterest