Monday, March 29, 2010

Who's On Cue With Color?


Karen Baker


Narrowing down my favorites to just 7 (my favorite number) was hard. I seriously could have highlighted them all! But Karen's ingenious little number had me wrapped the moment I saw it! I love every detail about it and would love to CASE it...but am not yet ready to start cutting up the sheets. LOL Now that is some serious commitment to crafting! ;o)

I also wanted to add that I had so much fun looking through all of the submissions, I'm telling you I found inspiration in everyone. Thanks so much for playing along and I hope you play in the current Color Cue!

11 comments:

  1. Oh...thank you I am honoured - it seriously brightened up a pretty awful day - so thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats, everyone1-great eye candy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW--thank you so much for picking my card as one of your favs! I LOVE it too! Love your color challenges--I will have more time later this week...so I hope I can create something for this challenge:) THANKS again!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, is that really my card up there? Thanks so much Dawn! I hope when my husband gets back to work that I can enter a challenge featuring one of your stamps. This was a fantastic color combo, normally out of my element, so thanks for giving us the opportunity to try it out. Congrats to the other features as well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Savannah is a valued design team member over at The Play Date Cafe, so it's great to see yet another challenge blog recognize her work : )

    Congrats to Savannah and all the creative people who participated!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, here too! Thanks for picking my card as one of your favorites!!! Woohoo!! Love your stamps, need to get more!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Holy smokes! Thank you so much for picking my card as a fav! I, absolutely, loved working with this color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats everybody and ALL the cards are stunning!!! That hanger is totally CUTE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That Karen is so good! Such great cards!

    ReplyDelete
  10. THank you Dawn! I was on vacation when you posted this and just wanted to say a belated thanks for highlighting my card as a fave. I am so honored!

    ReplyDelete

Connect with us:

Follow Us on Pinterest