Friday, March 5, 2010

Inside the Studio: Upcoming Events

Just a quick post to let you know that there will be a lot of fun here on the blog this weekend starting tonight at Midnight. There will be challenges, prizes, and new releases! I am super excited about the newest additions to the Wplus9 Design Studio and I hope you will be as well!

I will give you a hint:

Any guesses?

Also, there is plenty of time to join in the Color Cue challenge. As always, thanks for taking the time out of your day to stop by, hope it's a good one.

3 comments:

  1. Oh, I'm so excited! Can't wait to see the new sets, Dawn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um... did you say new releases! Woo hoo! Maybe I should have waited to get my set!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yipeeeee! Can't wait to see you share your amazing design vision, once again! YEEE HAW!

    ReplyDelete

Connect with us:

Follow Us on Pinterest